Eland is committed to providing
customers with high quality real-time technical support. You may use our
support request form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you contact us ...
Please eliminate problems stemming
from system aspects beyond Eland's control. Check your power supply. Check
for loose or disconnected cables. Check your network efficiency. Also,
test or run self-diagnostics on any hardware, particularly network cards,
that provide you with the capability.
If you still need to contact us,
please provide, or be prepaired to provide, answers to the following questions:
- Which Eland product are you using?
- What version of the software
are you running?
- What is the make and model of
- What operating system--including
version, revision, and build, if known--is it running?
- How much memory does your computer
- What function are you trying
- What is the problem you're experiencing?
- What is the exact error message
displayed on the screen?
- What related messages are written
to the log files?
- When did the problem start happening?
- Is the problem persistent or
- If the problem is persistent,
how can we duplicate the problem? Does the problem occur on one system
or all systems?
- What is the make, model, and
revision of your network cards?